CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
The following refund policy will apply effective 1 June 2018. When bookings are canceled, the refund of deposit and accommodation payments are as indicated below:
14 days or earlier Full refund
7 – 13 days 90% refund
3 – 6 days 75% refund
1 – 2 days 50% refund
For bookings done within 24 hours, NO cancellation fees apply ONLY to non-corporate customers.
MODE OF REFUND
Cash refunds are not done as the Hotel does not carry cash on the premises. Refunds are provided through bank deposit, online banking or any other appropriate bank arrangements.
All bookings require a minimum deposit of 20% for a confirmed status.
All group bookings that involve 3 or more rooms, we require a deposit of 20% – 50% at the time of booking for a confirmed status. The % of deposit increases as the number of rooms booked increases.
LATE CHECK OUT PENALTY
Late checkout penalty: $20 per hour per room. Inform us before 10 am Check-Out deadline. Any extension is subject to availability of the room engaged.
ADDITIONAL GUEST / PERSON CHARGE
For extra person, a charge of $20 per person applies (includes extra mattress & beddings).
KITCHEN COOKING COST
$5 for maximum of 4 guests per day if you use the stove for cooking. Microwave, electric water jug, toaster and coffee/tea are complimentary
LAUNDRY SERVICE FOR PERSONAL CLOTHING
COST: Medium load wash is $7 and Large is $12
Give our helpful housekeepers the clothes.
ROOM LINEN SERVICE
To save water and electricity and as part of our contribution to the green environment, the Apartment / Room linen laundry is done free every 2nd day or as requested.
Minimum charge is $10 for a maximum of 4 adults. For larger groups, the cost is $3 per person. Maximum use is for 2 hours.
BREAKFAST (7 am – 10.30am)
$12 per person. Child under 12 years is $8 and under 2 years is free. Continental breakfast with juice, fruits, tea or coffee. An egg or a sausage is included, however, for additional egg or sausage, $2 per adult is charged. For more details see our breakfast menu.
DINNER (4.30pm – 10pm)
Dinner selection and prices are given in our dinner menu which is available in your room and in the Tagimoucia Lounge – Bar & Bistro. Average meal cost is $15 per adult. For groups, a special menu can be arranged. Kindly contact our friendly staff for details.
BAR SERVICES (Sun – Thu, 11.30pm – 10 pm Fri – Sat, 11.30am – 11 pm)
Bar snacks, local and imported spirits, beers and cocktails are available. Please check our Tagimoucia Lounge – Bar & Bistro menu for details.
User pay arrangements for SKY is F$3 per night. However, normal local TV channels are available for free. Every room has a flat screen TV for your entertainment.
- We take this rule seriously and any breach will incur a heavy penalty in access of $300.
- All our Rooms and Public area within the buildings are smoke-free.
- Please check for designated areas allocated on the premises.
- The peaceful atmosphere is our strong culture.
- Loud noise from communication, TV and other related disturbances are not allowed.
- For the convenience of all our Guests, the Hotel starts to close most of the service functions at 10 pm except Friday and Saturday the Tagimoucia lounge Bar and Café closes at 11 pm.
- In the Carpark and during any motor vehicle movements, kindly avoid honking or use of the horn.
- We request our guests to avoid getting into an intoxicated state leading to disturbance and inconvenience to our operations.
- We reserve the right to stop the sale of alcohol to guests who we feel are highly intoxicated and/or are disturbing other guests and our operations.